International Event Chefs
At Lumiere we have been fortunate enough to have travelled many times for work to many far flung places. Having had a long career in hospitality and specifically large events, director Ben Floyd and his team frequently are approached to assist with forums, dinners and sporting events in Africa, Asia and the Middle East.
Our favourite place??
Absolutely couldn’t pin it down to only one. We are over the moon each time we are invited to work in a foreign country, for us it is an Honour and we are lucky to have been selected to cater for many high profile events over the years.
- Climate Change Forum and visit of President Macron in Libreville, Gabon 2012 to 2017-2023
- Africa Cup of Nations Gabon 2017 & 2012
- New York Forum & Olam Global events 2012 & 2016
- Consulting & working with top London event companies, Blue Strawberry, Rhubarb Collection, The Last Supper, The Admirable Crichton including events for Elton John White tie and Tiara Ball, Ark Foundation, Chinawhite Cartier Polo, Inauguration of President Bongo Ondimba, Gabon
- Flyin Chef events, Normandy France
- Bloomberg summer party UK
- Meydan Hotels International Arabic horseracing events 2018-2019
Just the highlight of some of the spectacular events we have been invited to collaborate with.
We are able to provide,
Operational support, both front and back of house, menu creation and project management.
For more information please get in touch with us here